Sunday, January 20, 2008

The week my PhD genius brother came home to play with me

For a kid who has 5 brothers and sisters, I spend an amazing amount of time feeling like an only child. My younger brother came home for Christmas this year. It was nice to have some sibling company we quickly returned to our normal habits :
Watching the Discovery Channel...







Watching the Discovery Channel and pretending like mom hasn't already taken 20 pictures of us...









Going on a hike and putting all those years of watching The Kids in the Hall to good use...


And then there was the photo shoot... Supposedly we're the same height, but each of us claims to be taller than the other. I'm taller. That's the truth. We took turns standing in a hole just in case.











1 comment:

Taylor said...

You're so hot. I seriously think you're really photogenic.