Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Chocolate Milk Mustache

Hannah spent the morning drinking out of mud puddles. Her muddy snout doesn't look so bad because she wiped most of it on my pants when she came in.
I'm going to miss her clown antics for the next couple of weeks while I take a short trip to Kansas. While I'm in Wichita I'll get to meet up with some friends I haven't seen in a long time and hopefully meet some new folks, too. Join me in praying that God uses these 10 days in Kansas to bring in the next 15% of my total support needs so that I am at 85% of my total goal by the end of the month.
And you can pray for my family, too. They're going to need a little bit of extra patience taking care of crazy Hannah. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
EVA MAHONEY said...

Hi Emily...I know what you mean about missing your girl...I'm writing from Western NY. I left my little girl, Becca (thebeccadog.blogspot.com) in OK yesterday. Someone is coming into our house to take care of her. She's destroyed a fake tree and chewed a lamp cord clean through, so far. The woman watching her says she is acting out because she misses me and my husband. I miss her like crazy. This is our first trip away from her.

Good luck in Kansas! :)