Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sleep on it.

If I got a buzz cut I don't think I would mind all the wind so much. Tonight I almost got blown down by a 50mph gust. That was after I got blasted with gasoline blowing off the nozzle while I was filling up. I smell like a truck stop. Last week an empty dumpster about had its way with me while I was trying to bring it up from the street.
Now for those of you who know me well you're thinking, "Emily, all those things would happen to you regardless of the wind." You're right. And that's not what I'm complaining about. What irks me is that my hair gets tied in knots and smacks me in the eyes while all of the accidenting is going on. That's why I want a buzz cut...so I can stumble in style. Maybe I'll wait a few days to make any big decisions.

No comments: